-
August 8th, 2004, 05:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
To do it all over again...I mean everything...would ya? And if ya could- what would u change?
What would ya not change?
i am sincerely interested.
dave
-
August 8th, 2004, 06:39 AM
#2
Inactive Member
....I would have done more girls..................
-
August 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
#3
*Olivia*
Guest
there have been times i've thought about this and perhaps thought about all the 'what if's'...but no, i'd not change anything
i'd have liked more of the good with less of the bad, but it's the bad and the good which have led me to my current path, my current being and i feel no regret for who and where i am today
for without everything in my past, i'd not be exactly here today....maybe close to here...but not exactly here ....but exactly here is a place of possibility and hope and meaning
i believe each chapter in my life is the one i've meant to live through and that before this book of life ends, the ones that follow will be the ones meant to be for me too
at each crossroads of my life, i've made decisions and i don't regret any of them today, for to regret even one would mean i don't want to be here now...and i do
sincerely
-
August 8th, 2004, 09:20 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
i wouldnt change anything either... no regrets... but then i have only been around for 17 years [img]tongue.gif[/img]
however i do wonder what it would be like if i had of gone to the same school as all my friends and that small stuff but i wouldnt change what i have at the moment... i'd probably be to scared too [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2004, 12:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
im not sure i can answer
im not sure id want to play with something so important as life
i only wish well i dont know...really i dont know
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:51 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hell Yeah I'd do it again.......I had some fun..*G*
But there are things I'd change.......Things too personal to get into on a board.......but Yanno magine being able to do it again...and make the "other" choice......The road you didnt take.....Your whole life is full of choices....and You cant help but wonder.....What if.......
So I would.......because I hate not knowing..
-
August 8th, 2004, 02:30 PM
#7
Inactive Member
the things ya write drunk in the middle of the night*L
-
August 8th, 2004, 02:31 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I would not have married my first wife.
-
August 8th, 2004, 02:39 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
August 8th, 2004, 05:46 PM
#10
CanadianGirl
Guest
If i would change anything it would be getting married...my kids i wouldnt change that for the world [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks